Air Traffic Control Centre Interior

In 2010, while working at the Sadar+Vuga architectural office in Ljubljana, I designed several pieces of furniture for the main control room of the new Air Traffic Control Centre at Brnik, Slovenia. More specifically, I designed the workplaces for the people who monitor and direct air traffic.
The rather high-tech nature of these workplaces (movable motor-controlled parts, built-in computer and radar equipment, etc.) and the very specific ergonomic requirements involved made this a very interesting project to work on indeed.





During my time at S+V, I have also worked (for the most part, actually) on the "Football Stadium and Multipurpose Sports Hall Stožice" project. However, my personal contribution there in terms of design was quite miniscule relatively speaking, since this was (still is) a rather large project (one of the largest in Slovenia to this date I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment